Well, we're off! We leave today for Calgary, and fly out early tomorrow morning. We'll finally arrive in Haiti Monday morning! Thanks so much for all your prayers - don't stop! :) The next entry will be from Haiti!! Bye everyone!!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
awesome guys! I'll be praying for safe travels. Amazing that you're able to take all those supplies with you!!
Wow! Garn and Michelle, this is so exciting. Praise God! You both take care of your selves! I'll be reading your blog, so keep the updates coming my way:0)
4 comments:
awesome guys! I'll be praying for safe travels. Amazing that you're able to take all those supplies with you!!
Hope you make lots of memories. Have good health and stay safe.
Love Shirley
Wow! Garn and Michelle, this is so exciting. Praise God! You both take care of your selves! I'll be reading your blog, so keep the updates coming my way:0)
Post a Comment